Can I have my insurance broker handle my insurance claim? - Q and A

Q: Can I have my insurance broker handle my insurance claim?

A: While an agent or broker is well trained in determining what kind of insurance policy you need, they have no training in detailing insurance losses. Your insurance broker or agent is not an adjuster. An adjuster is specifically trained and licensed to adjust, assess, and negotiate claims. Only a public adjuster will work on the policy holder’s behalf exclusively. A public adjuster is retained by the insured to represent him or her and does not get paid unless money is collected from the insurance company. At Maximum Insurance Adjusters, Inc. we have the training, knowledge, and skill necessary to adjust and negotiate your insurance claim. Maximum Insurance Adjusters can handle your claim from start to finish, enabling you to receive the maximum settlement you are entitled to under the terms of your policy. When dealing with an insurance claim it is important to make sure that you have a qualified and well trained professional working on your behalf. At Maximum Insurance Adjusters, Inc. all of our highly skilled public adjusters are licensed and bonded by the state of Florida.